Prisma Access vs. Zscaler
Prisma Access provides cloud-delivered ZTNA 2.0 with the best user experience, in a simple unified product
Find out how Prisma Access surpasses Zscaler to help secure all devices, all apps, all data, everywhere your employees work.
Superior security protection
Prisma Access is the only cloud-delivered security product that delivers ZTNA 2.0
- Enables least-privilege access using App-ID at layer 7, with controls at the app, sub-app app function, and app activity levels—for any user, and any app, anywhere.
- Continuously verifies user and application behavior across the network. It goes beyond monitoring with the ability to revoke access in real-time if suspicious behavior occurs.
- Supports all of your apps, regardless of how the user connects, or whether the application is on-premises, in the public cloud, or SaaS-based.
- Gain deep and ongoing traffic security inspection with single-pass traffic processing to inspect all threat types with ultra high-performance and low latency.
Get comprehensive visibility of data with consistent data protection policies across the entire enterprise.Exceptional performance and user experience
Prisma Access is the only solution that guarantees 99.999% uptime, less than 10ms security processing, and SaaS performance SLAs.
- Prisma Access is built in the cloud to secure at cloud scale, leveraging the largest cloud providers in the world to enable elastic scale and the highest performing multi-cloud network backbone.
- Eliminates the “noisy neighbor” problem with a truly isolated data plane per tenant, while still providing multi-tenant management capabilities.
Integrated autonomous digital experience management that provides organizations segment-wise visibility and insights into the entire application delivery path.Unified security product for all users, all apps, and all data
Prisma Access is a truly unified product, converging management, policy and data for all users and all apps across all capabilities including ZTNA, SWG, NG-CASB, FWaaS, DLP, and more.
- Prisma Access has a single pane of glass to manage all capabilities, simplifying visibility and configuration that includes continuous, real-time security posture assessment.
- Take advantage of a common policy framework to enforce consistent security and reduce data breach risks, regardless of how a user connects or what app they access.
- Prisma Access leverages a shared data lake for complete context and intelligence, enabled by AI and ML to automatically remediate incidents and stop zero-day threats inline.
Compare Prisma Access to Zscaler